- To build a strong moral foundation for our children based on scriptural principles and a Christian worldview.
- To bring up our children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
- To impart Godly values to our children though example and academic study.
- Commitment to educational philosophy which is not after the traditions of men or the principles of this world, but after Christ in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Colossians 2:8)
- Belief that God established the institution of marriage in order to raise Godly offspring. (Malachi 2:15)
- Conviction that God has called Christian parents to fulfill their obligation in raising and training their children for the glory of God. (Deuteronomy 5:2 and 6:5-9, Psalm 78:3-8, and 2 Timothy 1:5)
- Recognition that parents are accountable to God for the instruction and discipline of their own children. (Ephesians 6:5, Titus 2:2-5)